All stationery requirements are available at Guys Paper Plus in Te Awamutu.
Alternatively the stationery lists are available below or at the school office.
The best time to purchase your stationery is during the annual "Back to School" sale at the beginning of each year.
2019 Stationery list can be downloaded here:
Please note: As part of all Year 3-6 pupils 2019 stationery requirements, there is a charge of $7.00 per student for Hapara Teacher Dashboard. This will be billed to you at the beginning of the year.
Hapara is an online management system that makes Digital Learning visible to teachers. It was developed right here in New Zealand and is now part of the Google Education family. Hapara Teacher Dashboard provides the teacher:
- Access to all student Google folders, for marking, feedforward and feedback
- Management of student online learning portfolios and blogs
- Able to SMART share work to all students
- Able to see what online websites students are using in their learning
- Able to monitor email - outgoing and ingoing